Uh What a day, starting before dawn with me about 500km to go to get to the first appointment in Pavia and from there reach Assam. The problem is that the tight deadlines km. I only have 30 minutes of a meeting between tolerance and the other touches me and cross your fingers hoping not to incur any kind of unexpected.
At the end I do not know how to respect my schedule perfectly. Even the weather gives me a respite, I find the sun everywhere, wonderful.
the day as smooth as oil, should I get from Assam
Padua, but a phone call tells me that the A4 is blocked due to flooding in the Veneto and decide to return to Bologna sullA1 to subside. It is now evening and I decide to make a stop along the way to the lands of Canossa Campton, go to Viadana, I take this opportunity to review a dear friend. Sets the output from the navigator once and I forward in this area between Emilia and Lombardy.
Padua, but a phone call tells me that the A4 is blocked due to flooding in the Veneto and decide to return to Bologna sullA1 to subside. It is now evening and I decide to make a stop along the way to the lands of Canossa Campton, go to Viadana, I take this opportunity to review a dear friend. Sets the output from the navigator once and I forward in this area between Emilia and Lombardy.
At one point the navigator reads: to the roundabout and 650mt, 970mt and follow the roundabout ... and so on .. for about 13 km to the goal that I miss, I wonder if it is concerned crazy ... no no here is really a whole round, mon dieu, giggled alone and sending a text message to my friend. Suddenly, at one point a boat from the river stands in the middle of yet another roundabout, dream or are awake? Too bad too dark to take a picture, show unique and unexpected.
finally get to reach my destination and amica.L 'look ahead to the ST. Commercial, convenient point of reference, and beautiful building built during the Fascist era (the picture is not mine) Let's go out and talk after the first we decide to stop for an aperitif before dinner, take pictures that can not, because little light, but laugh like crazy and talk, talk, talk.
Viadana is a pleasant town, I plan to return during the day and take pictures. For now be satisfied with this shot from the balcony of my friend: Notorious bell that chimes with his beats even the quarter of an hour. ahahahahh ... but we, too time that we had not seen, we made the wee hours chatting and I assure you that I have not even heard the chimes in the morning ... Ouch ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment